Premier Equine Kevlar Air Technology Tendon Boots
Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots provide perfect protection whilst show jumping...
A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes. Air-Tech ventilated neoprene is used on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse's legs. Add to this the vents on the exterior and you get maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. Our tendon boots offer superior shockproof protection whilst jumping and look great with our matching Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots.
Tendon Boots: Key features...
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Flexor tendon protection
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double ventilation vents
- Elastic straps and quick release tips
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- Sold in pairs