Amahashe Full - 70gm
70 gram Colour – Blue only
These unique SADDLES PADS were launched in February 2014 and are already being used successfully by leading international riders Dougie Whyte, Christophe Soumillon, William Buick, James Doyle, Martin Kirby, Jeff Lloyd, Barend Vorster, Gregory Benoit and Andreas Helfenbein in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Mauritius, France, England, United Arab Emirates, Zimbabwe, Kenya and eighteen of the top twenty riders in South Africa.
Unlike conventional foam or sponge pads that absorb moisture (weight), generate heat and offer very little real protection to the horse’s wither and back, these SADDLE PADS are manufactured and moulded using a combination of SVA and EPDM open cell foam to provide the best pressure compression and deflection properties without crumpling, pinching or folding for the horse’s benefit and comfort.
BENEFITS FOR THE HORSE AND JOCKEY
– Ranges of Pad sizes allows for choice to avoid carrying weight bags.
– The exceptional deflection and unique compression properties of the material, will alleviate most pressure points caused by saddles and skin pinching.
– The pads do not absorb moisture so no weight will be gained prior to or during a race.
– If a pad needs to be used in consecutive races, they can be rinsed and dab dried.
FULL – 115g – 350g
– The pad develops adhesive properties when wet allowing for less tension on girths and inhibits saddle slip during races. The thickness of the material does not influence the potential for a saddle to slip.
– The unique material used is a naturally bad heat conductor so will not rise in temperature beyond that of the horses own skin temperature, unlike most acrylic and foam products.
– The material is tear resistant and has a memory to return to its original shape.
– The flaps have extra length to prevent pressure from girth points and buckles, offering additional protection and comfort.
Care and Storage of their pads
AMAHASHE SADDLE PADS should be washed after use with warm soapy water using a soft brush,sponge or cloth. Rinse well and set out on a flat surface to dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight or near a heater. Where time is limited, such as between races or events, rinse the pad off with clean water and dab dry with a towel. Store on a flat surface or saddle rack in shade. Do not machine wash. Do not bend or fold unnecessarily.
We Also Recommend
220G WEATHERBEETA COMFITEC ESSENTIAL COMBO