Ariat Heritage IV Zip Boots H20 Black
*Staff Pick* "I live and die in my Ariat boots and quite frankly they get a bit of a hammering. But as well as being one of the best looking boots available I find them the toughest as well. I literally get years and years out of a pair and although instantly comfortable due to the 4LR technology in the footbed they wear in to feel like slippers. If you're often in your boots all day then I would highly recommend these."
Sophisticated and sleek, these paddock boots provide the cushioning and traction you need in the saddle and out.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Moisture-wicking breathable lining
- Padded collar at topline
- Elastic twin gore
- Antiqued brass YKK zipper
- Stabilizing lateral motion control device
- Built-in heel cushion
- Updated Duratread™ outsole with rider-tested traction zone
- Engineered heel with landing area
- 4LR™ footbed for support and cushioning
- Toe Shape: Round
- Waterproof: Waterproof Pro